What are contemplations?
In a state of contemplation, we are fully present, with our mind, body and soul.
We can achieve this state through meditation or prayer, but also in deep contemplative presence with our heart open, and our pen in hand.
While in this state, over a long period of time, author Aaron John Beth’el wrote down thousands of contemplations to experience a Wiser Day on Earth.
All accessible via our website.
Often used as a daily practice, contemplation can help you to find a deeper connection with yourself and your environment.
When we act from our heart, there is an awakening, a remembrance, and an invitation to love.
When we act from our true nature, there is only love.
Discover a Wiser Day on Earth
The Wiser Day on Earth App is a personal life assistant which offers 4,000 contemplations on nearly 1,000 subjects ranging from Above & Beyond to Zest.
Each month, we’ll add more contemplations written by Aaron John Beth’el.
How you can use contemplations:
- Choose a subject and begin reading each contemplation, to fully absorb the information.
- Read a random collection, i.e. of the newest releases, to see which ones resonate with you.
- Take notes on those you want to expand on.
- Incorporate them in your daily reflections reading routine.
- Learn the art of writing your own contemplations or by rewriting them to reflect your own experiences.
- Allow one contemplation to guide you throughout the day.
- Turn on voice recognition to listen to a list of related or random contemplations.
- Meditate on a contemplation to delve deeper into your own thoughts.
How you want to use these contemplations is solely up to you.
There are no rules in discovering the art of contemplation.